Christmas Days – WordPress Theme Release

I’m proud to announce the release of a new theme called “Christmas Days”. This theme is a season theme for WordPress created by Design Disease. The theme was created because most of us celebrate Christmas, and I wanted to make a gift to all bloggers around the world. The theme has been tested on WordPress 2.3.1 with Firefox , Opera, Safari and IE6/7. It validates as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.

Christmas Days WordPress Theme

Theme
Once you’ve downloaded the theme and extracted the files, upload the folder to your wp-content/themes/ directory. Next, go to the ‘˜Presentation’ area in your WordPress administration panel and activate the theme.

Plugins
I’ve included the following plugins with the theme (in the plugins folder):

1. flickrrss

Just upload everything in the plugins folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder and activate the plugins from the ‘˜Plugins’ page in your administration panel. The plugins are customised to match Christmas Days theme.

License
This theme is released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. Please keep the design credit.

The theme is Widget Ready.

Enjoy.

102 responses to “Christmas Days – WordPress Theme Release”

1. Steve French says:

First let me state that this is one of the best Xmas themes out there. and belive me. I operate 5 websites alll xmas themes all year round.

I just need alittle help on this one. How can i change the font size of the pages listed just below “days till Christmas”? they are currently just a little to small.

The holly and berries icon, how can I move that up a little so it is on the corner instead of in the pages links.

And last but not least are there plans to have a 3 column xmas theme site?

Thank you in advance your your help.

Steve

2. Dzi says:

Nice theme. Maybe You should done some changes so It can be used for whole Year

3. Astonio says:

Nice theme. But there is a better Christmas theme.

4. Good Job. You got a real talent for creating themes. Even this comment box, the way it was the curves around is really creative. But not only is it creative, it is still very clean looking. Good Job on you Christmas theme too.

5. jollystnick says:

thanks for thats, how are you doing for this xmas? i took your reccomendation and purchased a
    surrender for my wife

6. Great blog. I like layout!!!!

7. It is a very lovely theme.

8. Excellent theme for christmas blog.

webmaster
    violetindigo.com.au

9. Hey, great post! First time here and I can’t wait to read more from you. I have also subscribed to your feed as well.

10. Ken says:

I love this theme, but how do I change the countdown information… it still shows for 2007 and says “It’s Finally Here”…??

11. It s wonderful word press theme for Christmas

12. cleo says:

great template. thanx for sharing

13. I have been using this theme from over a year, any plans for a new upgraded version of the same theme?

14. Fantastic theme. I have been looking for a christmas wp style for a while now.

15. SecretSanta says:

Love the theme. I love Christmas and everything about it- it definitly my favourite time of the year. I even list and update all the 10 ten xmas gifts on my site, sources and prices compared.

16. Kevin Paquet says:

Hi,

Just asking if it would be possible that you update this theme to be compatible with WordPress 2.7 Comment Threading and Paging. I just don’t know how to get it right, I’m using this theme right now to suit the upcoming Holiday mood and would like to make use of the new features ones WP 2.7 comes out.

It would be a nice Christmas present that you could give for people that use this theme^^,)

Cheers,
    Kevin Paquet – TeenPh.Com

17. Joachim says:

Hello,

the theme looks very strange in IE6
    see http://www.diestollis.de
    The sidebar moved to the buttom.

Any ideas how to handle it?

thanks
    Joachim

18. Majed says:

Hi, how can i apply on my blog in blogger? I just started with the blogger, can anyone plz help me with it

19. This is a great looking Christmas theme, thank you for making it available. The holidays is a great time to blog.

20. Bryan says:

Please update this theme :D

21. Ade says:

to make the countdown work, simply edit header.php and look for the line

TargetDate = “12/25/2007 5:00 AM”;

Simply edit this to this years date and it will work fine

Thanks for the theme

22. Brokencode says:

Funtastic theme. Thank you. Now I have a christmas special edition blog :D

23. carltes says:

I get a blank page too, after activated this theme.
    Any solution on this ?

24. carltes says:

Finally i figure out why it appear blank page after activated.

This theme is conflict with WP-PageNavi plugin.

If you want to activate this theme, deactivate your WP-PageNavi plugin and it should work. If you get a blank page, just delete the theme with FTP, it will back to default theme. Then check over again all your plugin.

25. Jeff Milne says:

Great Theme can anyone explain to me why the sidebar / widgets are overlapping each on on my webpage http://www.teamrandy.com a nonprofit website for the disabled…

26. Great Christmas Theme! I was looking for something simple and fun. This definitely fit the bill! I’m just getting a new blog set up and this theme worked great with little effort under WordPress 2.7.

27. Nice Christmas design. Enjoy and thank you

28. This is a really ncie christmas theme. I came across it while looking for ideas to create a similar theme.

Your a great designer!

Keep up the good work,
    Michael

29. KC Hobgood says:

Have a professionally done theme for my site. You may want to check it out.

30. costa says:

it;s lovely!!thanks!;)

31. Dzi Bead says:

Love the theme. U’re one good designer. Kudos!

32. Greg says:

I think it looks great and would make an excellent ebay affiliate website. Time for a halloween theme now!

33. Hey, the Christmas Days Theme is absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us. This theme really has a great look to it. I can see this coming in handy. Thanks again.

34. pspgoxbox says:

Ресурс в Яндекс ваш выходит по запросам с сайтов:

Интернет-магазин Дакстер – psp go

35. medyum says:

nice blog theme, thanks

36. This theme is suit to celebrate christmas, I like this

37. LED Trees says:

Love the Blog, setting up my own Artificial Christmas Tree blog on WordPress now, they have some new skins.

38. First off I would like to say thank you. The amount of Information you have provided me here today is priceless, downright god sent. Again thank you for everything.

39. James Taylor says:

This is such a beautiful theme. I am considering to have a blog running up to the … and this blog theme is ideal. The theme includes all christmas colours..thanks for the theme. :)

40. I love this theme. I really could see the time and effort you’ve put into it. Will look at using it soon. Will it work with WordPress 3.1?

41. Skydiver says:

Great theme, very festive ;)

42. Florist says:

I like the themes, very cool!

43. Websasia says:

I have been searching for nice Christmas themes, and found this! Thanks for sharing. Does it compatible for WP 3.0.1? Thanks

44. amazing theme…i like it